Whose Is This? Game
How the Game Works:
- There is one judge per round. The judge chooses a theme at random from a deck of themes. The themes are usually abstract and not literal (i.e. “dramatic”, “political”, “gooey”, “sadness”, “goofy”). The judge will not draw for that round.
- The players draw their version of the theme within 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, the drawings are shuffled.
- The judge then tries to match the drawing with the person who drew it. Only 30 seconds for matching.
- If the judge matches correctly, then they keep the drawing. If the judge matches incorrectly, the player whose drawing is mismatched keeps the card.
- The goal of the game is to have the most drawings collected by the end.
- Players only have 30 seconds to draw
- Judge only has 30 second to match
- Judge can not draw
Image below: 3 players’ version of “Hairy.” The judge is choosing whose drawing belongs to who.